Thursday, January 7, 2010

Process 2


Here's the first page from the Process minicomic. Right now I don't plan on having this available by mail, just at conventions and signings. However, I do plan on keeping it in print, and so I'll be making them up whenever I've got enough art scrap materials to include, so eventually everyone who wants one should be able to get one. I also still need to print more copies up. The first set I made up came out poorly because I drew it in gray, so I had to print up new copies after getting that fixed (thanks to Joe Goforth for the help on that).

7 comments:

  1. I'm pretty damn excited that you will continue to print these. I'll have to try to make it to a convention...*plots*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost planned on calling in sick to work on Saturday just so I could get it, but then I -hope- that you'll have enough copies for Sunday.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I liked that. "*plots*"

    I hope you come to Canada so I can get in on this goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... just had to tell you that you are RAD. I was at Indy Euphoria and got one and was stoked to get a Haruki Murakami drawing. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, thanks for sharing the process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to go to a convention just to get one!

    ReplyDelete