Monday, July 9, 2012

San Diego Comic-Con

San Diego Comic-Con is this week and as usual I'll be spending most of my time signing at the Top Shelf booth (#1721). I'll have a small amount of artwork and hand-drawn trading cards for sale, and you'll be able to find more original art at the Scott Eder Gallery (booth #4515). On Friday I'll be doing a Star Wars panel along with pop-up book author Matthew Reinhart, and Saturday morning I'll be doing a panel for Save The Date. Alison Brie, Lizzy Caplan and Martin Starr will be at the panel, and you'll be able to pick up a copy of my "Save The Movie" minicomic as well (you can also check the Top Shelf booth for the mini while supplies last).

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jeffrey Brown,
    I love your work and wanted to let you know I was watching Live with Kelly on Monday July 9th and the guest Eric McCormack(Will&Grace) mentioned your new book. I was so giddy that someone else loves your work as much as me. Thanks for sharing all your stories and have a great time at Comic-Con.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete