Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ask Me Anything?

I'm going to try and do a "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit on March 18, the day Kids Are Weird comes out in stores.
Update: I'm sure I'm doing this wrong, but I'm planning on trying this whole AMA thing tomorrow starting at 1pm EST. I suppose I'll try and post a link when/if it goes up online.
Updated update: Still pretty sure I'm doing this wrong, but I posted my Reddit AMA although I guess I'm supposed to wait to post until just before I'm ready to answer questions. Or something like that. So I'm just going to start answering questions now. Sorry, this is why they don't let me near the computers much...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Eisner Award nominations, Jeff!

    http://www.comic-con.org/awards/will-eisner-comic-industry-award-nominees-2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey Brown, can you please write another story called "Star Wars : Jedi Academy 2 " ?
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey make a fourth one about high school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, please make another book that continues Roan's adventure!

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I really think a fourth addition to your book,"Stars Wars: Jedi Academy,"would be really awesome in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In your Jedi Academy books I would like you to make a book where Ollie is the main character and he goes to Jedi kindergarten. Sincerely, Jedi Marcus😀🙏👶

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you should make a fourth jedi academy it'll be an awesome book

    ReplyDelete