Wednesday, June 29, 2016

One year later, everything has Incredible Changed! *UPDATED*

UPDATE! So, the initial Kickstarter wasn't going to meet its goal, so Chris and Drawn Word have re-launched with a more modest campaign - it's a smaller base card set but you can still get the extra-cool cards on the new Change-Bots cards Kickstarter. See, this is where ambition will get you: somewhere almost as cool as you wanted to get in the first place. Pretty much indistinguishably cool in the grand scheme of things.

So it seems fitting that this post comes almost a year to the day since my last post. I think I've established myself as not a blogger, just someone who has a blog. I'm coming out of an intense work year, which I'll hopefully be posting more about in the coming months, but for now I'd like to direct your attention to the Incredible Change-Bots trading card kickstarter. I've always loved trading cards, from the old Topps Star Wars sets to the digital trading card apps like Kitten Cards, so when my friend Christopher Irving invited me to maybe draw something for the Madman card set he was working, I said "no, I've got an intense work year I'm dealing with." Then he asked me how I felt about maybe doing some Incredible Change-Bots cards sometime, and I said "awesome(bots)! "There's not much time left, and I'm sure we'll make this happen in some form, but check out these incredible prototype fancy cards! The pictures don't do them justice, so you'll have to pledge to get the full effect, unfortunately...


Okay, back to work, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! These look great. I saw the Lucy & Andy Neanderthal flyer today and came by to visit and got 2 good news in 1 day. Happy you were working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make another Jedi academy book

    ReplyDelete