Friday, February 16, 2018

Adventure Time! *UPDATED*


*UPDATE May 29* My cover is up for auction now to benefit the Hero Initiative, alongside a sketch cover by one of my all time favorite comic book artists Walter Simonson!

The Hero Initiative has been doing their 100 Cover projects for a while, where they have artists sketch on the blank cover variants of comics, then auction them off as well as collecting the covers in a book to raise funds. I've done several, including Adventure Time - and my cover made the cover! This comes out in May, and hopefully I'll make it to the release party here in Chicago at Challengers.

3 comments:

  1. Will the auctions be online or at the release party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the covers will be at Challengers, and the auctions will start then, including online. They auction off ten or so at a time, I think. The book is due out in May, and I think the event will be early June. I'll try to post as I get more details.

      Delete
  2. :) Congrats on getting the cover! I love these books. Look forward to grabbing one!

    ReplyDelete