Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Oh, Canada, and something about Apples...tore

I'm getting ready for my Lucy & Andy 3 tour, which will include stops in Seattle, San Francisco, and Minneapolis. But first, this coming Sunday I'll be at the Apple Store on Michigan Ave in Chicago, drawing cave kids on an iPad as part of The 2018 Big Draw Festival. The event is free, but you can RSVP now online.
And I'll be kicking my tour off in Canada at the Vancouver Writer's Festival! This is my first time in Vancouver (and first time in Canada in a few years), so I'm pretty excited. I'll be doing three events, a couple of which are ticketed, so make your plans now:
Thursday October 18 10:15 AM A Morning With Jeffrey Brown
Thursday October 18 1:00 PM Sparking Imaginations (with Ian Boothby)
Saturday October 20 10:30 AM Cartoons & Neanderthals

No comments:

Post a Comment